Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Tuesday's Night Of Sewing!

Finally after sitting around all day thinking about sewing, I did it! I didn't get alot done, but I did get two more of my Civil War Diary Blocks done. The first one is "Special Blessings". As you can see on the bottom of the block is my selvage end. I really cut that one close, but it will still work out fine, since it will be in the seam allowance.

This one is called "United No Longer" Both were very simple blocks and went together fairly quick. These make 13/121 blocks finished.
I have a dentist appointment at 8am in the morning so mom is coming out here to my house to sit with Hunter. He can't sit in his booster seat because of the strap that comes up between his legs. Luckily yesterday he was still knocked out and couldn't feel it on the way home.
Hunter is feeling much better today. No vomiting! He is starting to eat very lightly. But he is VERY sore! So he is running around in a t-shirt and socks.
Hopefully, tomorrow after my appointment I can get a couple more blocks done.
Kristie


6 comments:

Amelia said...

The blocks are so pretty - but then again all your work is outstanding.

Glad little Hunter is doing much better.

Amelia in Oklahoma

Hazel said...

I love your blocks I must get that book .Good to hear the little guy is feeling better ,give him a few days and he will be as good as new .

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Glad to hear Hunter in on the mend....just love the blocks..

Moneik said...

Your blocks are really cute. Glad you got to do some sewing.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad Hunter is doing better.

Jen said...

They just look so PERFECT!!!