Thursday, January 23, 2014

Sewing all day...

 I've been a little stressed out lately so most of what I had been working on was my Dresden Plates.  Today I have sewn most of the day!  :)  It really felt great!  I finished up this quilt, 4 Patch Flip.  It is a full size bed quilt. 
 This is actually some of the fabrics used in it.  The lighting in here today was so bad, I couldn't get a good photo of it. 
 More of the center....
 A border shot...  The border is actually a bedskirt that I cut up.  :)
 I also got several more bow ties finished.  I think I am up to 326 of them.
 I appliqued another Dresden.  This makes me 8/20 that are completed.
 I also played around with a few apple cores. 
Now I'm tired and ready for bed!  
Kristie

7 comments:

Janet O. said...

Love every project, Kristie. Your fabrics are always warm and cozy looking!
Sorry you have been dealing with lots of stress. A sew day is therapeutic!

Terry said...

What a pretty quilt! It's nice and scrappy, just the way I like them! :0)

JoAnn SweetPepperRose said...

Pretty! I need a whole day to sew. I love your choice of colors in the 4 patch quilt, and love that you up cycled an old bed skirt for the border ;-)

Deb A said...

Sewing is a great stress relief. Glad it helped. Love all your projects as usual. That apple core - Hmmm I think I have a pattern for a table runner somewhere. Must not start anything new....... =)

Missy Shay said...

I sew when I am stressed too, I love your finished quilt!

Kentucky Granny said...

Are you house bound on top of that mountain? Looks like you are getting a lot of sewing done. Beautiful work.

Michelle said...

Oh my...you've been busy! Great progress on great projects!