Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Butterflies and Hexagons

First off, I want to thank everyone for your prayers and well wishes and also for welcoming me back to blogging.  I am trusting in the Lord and I know whatever his will is will be.  

Quilty stuff...here are a couple of new blocks that I made a few nights ago.  I plan on redoing them both because I have too large of a gap between the top and bottom wings.   
 Here is a photo of my hexie blocks from a few weeks back.  It is slowly growing...
 Today I will be going to the allergy doctor with mom.  She has an appointment later today but before that...I will be cleaning in my sewing room.  Gotta make room for that new longarm.  Hehehe....I'm so excited.  We have to take the old one down and move it to the balcony to make room for the new one but I need to do a lot of cleaning beforehand.  I also know that there is a couch up there somewhere....hehehe...I have a bunch of stuff piled on it from my classes so I need to clean that off as well so that we will have a place to sit while the hubby's set the frame and machine up.  :)

A pic of Hunter mowing the grass for me....
 Also a quick little pic of my precious niece Addison.  She is now 13 months old.  This was taken last week when she went to school with me for Hunter's Award's Ceremony.
 That's all for today...Richard just left for work and the boys are sleeping.  Andrew has to get up in an hour or so for work too.  I will let Hunter sleep in for a bit since school is out for the summer.  Now....I will finish up my coffee and get my day started...
Blessings
Kristie

5 comments:

Ritzy Thimble Quilt Guild said...

So glad you are back! I have missed reading your blog! Praying all goes well with you! Happy Stitching, Anna

Moneik said...

So glad to see you're back.

Rebecca Grace said...

Butterflies, hexies, AND niece are all adorable! :-)

Janet O. said...

Pretty butterflies! And from what I can see of it, I like that background fabric.
How many more hexies do you have to make for the quilt you plan to create with them.
I am so excited for you to have a longarm again--bigger, too! WooHoo!!

---"Love" said...


What a stack of hexies! Can't wait to see what you are planning to do with them! ---"Love"