Wednesday, September 28, 2022

So many projects....

 A few more pinwheels on the design wall.  Of course, I will not put them all up there since I need like 140+ of them.  Still many more to go.  

I'm just sewing a few at a time between other projects.  Trimming and pressing as I go.  My ironing board seems to stay full of something that needs pressed.  LOL!

I've been working on more embroidered rope bowls.  I have a craft show coming up on October 8th but I also have orders coming in right and left.  Yesterday one lady ordered 9 bowls.  

I know it looks like just a messy pile but it's all that I can do right now.  LOL!  

I have been moving from machine to machine.  I pieced the bowls on my Janome since it has a nice zigzag stitch.  The blue painters tape marks how large that I need the bottom circle to be so that it fits in the embroidery hoop.  

Then I move it to the embroidery machine.  While the embroidery machine is running and doing it's thing I am piecing pinwheels on my Juki TL2010Q.  Then after the base finishes embroidery, I then go back to the Janome and finish sewing the sides of the bowl.  So basically I am just jumping from machine to machine.  

Oh and all the while I have this shirt memory quilt spread out on the floor waiting to be sewn together.  

Oh and I also need to finish up a Denver Bronco rag quilt as soon as I clear some space to do that.  LOL!

On Monday, Everleigh, mom and I had lunch out.  Mom has to have a little procedure on Wednesday so she had to have a Covid test beforehand.  Everleigh enjoys getting out with us.  She gets a little car sick but she can't help that.  We just try to go slow and do the best we can with it.  She is doing some better with it.  She is such a good little girl and doesn't cry and fuss.  I believe her favorite food is pinto beans.  :)  

So Hunter got a haircut today!  This was his hair a few months ago

Then he went to this, which I took this pic this morning before he got it cut.

This is the end result!  Either way he is handsome and will always be my baby boy.  

And a pic of Hunter and Richard when Richard got home from work.

Oh and I will leave you with this adorable pic of my little nephew Tucker.  Chantal brought him up to play with Everleigh today.  They play so well together.  He is just the cutest little guy.

So I guess I need to close this post and get to work sewing...

1 comment:

Anna said...

I am so glad you are back to blogging. I really missed reading about your projects and family. Happy Stitching, Anna