Wednesday, October 5, 2022

Fabric Haul and Granddaughters...

 Had to make a fabric run to Hobby Lobby!  They actually had a lot of fabric on clearance, but I tried to not overspend.  

These are two widebacks for the tshirt quilts that I am working on.

4 yards of navy flannel, 1-1/4 yard each of the orange and navy solid.  These are to go with the Denver Bronco rag quilt that I am working on for another customer.

These two I ended up with 3 yards each.  They were discounted to $3 yard.  

One yard each of these just to add to the stash.  They were also discounted to $3 yard.


 I got 1-1/2 yard of each of these.  Not even sure what I will do with them but they will just go in the stash for now.  Also discounted to $3 yard.

This is actually blue but looks sorta gray in the pic.  It was on the bolt in 2 pieces so I just took all of it.  Also $3 yard and goes into my stash.  I think there was a little over 2 yards.

Lastly these 3 prints were also $3 yard.  I got them to mix in my pinwheel quilt that I am working on for another customer. 

I was pleased with my purchases.  Some of them are what I intended to pick up for customer projects and a few extras for me.  :)

I have a craft show coming up this weekend so I have been trying to work on some embroidered rope bowls between working on quilts.  I do have the Denver Bronco rag quilt ready to snip the seams.  I will probably do that tomorrow.  I almost dread the craft show this weekend.  It is a small local event but it is outside and it is supposed to be 38 early that morning.  Wish me luck.  LOL!

Richard is going to help me set up the craft tent and tables that morning and then he will head to the sawmill to saw lumber that day and come back and help me pack back up.  He doesn't work at the hospital on the weekends.  Hunter works 16 hours and Saturdays now.  :(  I think mom, Chantal, and her kids will stop by later in the day after it warms up some.  I think Andrew has to work but Hannah and Everleigh may run by.  I hope someone stops by to give me a bathroom break.  LOL!

Now.... look at this little cutie!!!!!  This is Skylar!  Our granddaughter!  We have 4 granddaugthers.  She is Breanna's daughter.  Isn't she precious!!!!!!  She turned a year old in July.  
I sure wish they lived closer.  They are about 3 hours away and we try to visit as much as possible.  It sure is hard not seeing them everyday.  

1 comment:

Janet O. said...

Looks like you hit the jackpot at Hobby Lobby.
Skylar is adorable. Just want to squeeze those cute cheeks. :)
Hope the craft fair goes well for you. If I was close enough to come by and give you a bathroom break, I would be there!!