Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Quilts and Puppies...

 It's almost midnight and I just finished quilting this quilt.  It has been on the frame for a few days but I haven't worked on it much.  I was having some tension issues so I had decided to walk away for a bit before finishing it.  :) 
 It is a lap size quilt measuring 52x64 that I bought as a kit from Connecting Threads a few years ago.  It feels great to have another one quilted. 
 I'm thinking that next I will load a few bits and pieces of quilt that were never finished for one reason or another and make a few doggie quilts for this beautiful baby girl....
 Isn't she the cutest thing ever?  She will be coming home next week.  She turned 5 weeks old yesterday.  She is an AKC registered Bloodhound.  I've wanted one for years and the opportunity came about for us to get her.  Her name is..."Mammy"  
Kristie

6 comments:

Janet O. said...

The quilt is lovely, Kristie.
What a cute little face on that pup! How fun!

Michelle said...

Love your quilt, and I know Mammy will love her new home as well as she will be loved.

Scrappy/Cindy said...

I love your quilt, and Mammy is sooooo cute!

Yvette said...

What a beautiful quilt!

That puppy is ridiculously cute!!!

Michelle said...

Awww...cute puppy! And a beautiful quilt! Great job!

Anonymous said...

Love the quilt! Beautiful!!