Friday, May 26, 2017

Grandmother's Flower Garden in RED

I want to show you this beautiful customer quilt that I quilted.  This belongs to a friend and also a co-worker of my SIL. A couple of years ago I taught my SIL to English Paper Piece.  She instantly fell in love with it and started working on her projects at work between patients.  So by doing that her co-workers also fell in love with EPP.  This beautiful red Grandmother's Flower Garden belongs to Christy. 
 This is one that I would have loved to have kept!  She did an awesome job.
 I absolutely loved the fabrics. 
 A pic of the back.  Quilted with a beautiful lush leaves design.  This backing showed up a little light in the pic but it's the same red as in the front side. 
Hope you enjoyed seeing this beautiful quilt. 

5 comments:

---"Love" said...

Thanks for sharing that beautiful quilt! Your quilting is beautiful too. ---"Love"

Janet O. said...

That is a beauty, Kristie!

Connie said...

I've been hand piecing a GFG with a red background. However, my flower blocks are not as bright. I will be a thrilled quilter once I get this project completed but I have much left to be done. I used to call it my nursing home quilt because I figured I'd be living in one by the time I finish it.

ruthsplace said...

What a gorgeous quilt! And your quilting is stunning!!

Deb A said...

Very pretty.