Friday, September 28, 2007

Bored Out Of My Mind!!!

I am bored out of my mind!! Richard has to work tomorrow, so he is in the bed, Hunter fell asleep on the couch, Andrew went to a football game, Mom went to the movies, and Chantal went bowling!!! So here I am bored too death with no one to talk to. I'm not in the mood to sew and right now would be a great time to do it , with everyone gone or sleep. I guess that is the way it goes.

I did make my niece a few hairbows today. I sent 2 for her yesterday and I made 3 today, but I will try to get a few more done this weekend and send them on Monday. They are for my brother's little girl. She is only 6 weeks older than Hunter. Her mommy bought all of the ribbons and supplies and I am just putting them all together. It is so much cheaper than buying them already made.

I have bought 6 quilt books and patterns since Monday. I have got to stop!!! Can you believe that I have gone this long and just now set up an Ebay account? I always get on there and look, but would never buy anything until now. I bought the following books and patterns......

SEW ONE AND YOU'RE DONE

7-DAY COUNTRY QUILTS

ON THE DOUBLE

PIONEER SAMPLER-QUILT IN A DAY

OUILT PATTERN TRANSFER SHEET (SEVERAL PATTERNS ON IT)

A NEW HORSE QUILT PATTERN (NOT FROM EBAY)

Oh, and I almost forgot, I bought a new darning/free motion quilting foot for my machine. I can't wait to get all of this stuff in. I know I will go broke on ebay :o) My horse pattern should be here tomorrow or Monday at the latest. That is the one that I can't wait to get.

Since Richard will be gone in the morning for a while, I am taking Andrew to get his drawlength stretched on his bow. He loves to bow hunt and deer season is in here in KY for archery and the youth days are the 13 and 14 of October. We bought his this bow 2 years ago and he is growing so much that we have to get it adjusted again for his arm length. And of course, he thinks he needs new arrows too. I know I will never get him out of there tomorrow.
Kristie

3 comments:

Cindy said...

It sounds like you've been busy shopping. I always go on Ebay but I've never bought anything but I sure look alot. Your new patterns and books sound really nice can't wait to see what you end up making next.

Jen said...

Ohh, I have the sew one and you're done and I have the Pioneer quilt in a day book...could that be our next block of the "month?"

How can you be bored? We need to get you working on some kind of fun project!!!

Darling Jill Quilts said...

I also have the quilt one and you're done. I also think that I almost bought the Pioneer Quilt in a Day book while I was in Charleston. If it is the one that I am thinking of, they were recommending it to use with the Repro fabric. If that is the case, I might be interested in a BOM group with that! :)