Okay, as you know a few of us have decided to try and finish some of our UFO's. A couple of weeks ago, I got out a tote full and counted 43 just in that one. So today, I got out my tops...now all of these are ready to quilt except for about 10. I started counting and I counted 61!!!!! I thought I had close to 50, but I actually found 61. I'm sure if I looked more, I would find a couple more. So as you can see, I am in a world of S@$#.
Now, I'm sure you are wondering why, I have so many that are unquilted. I decided last year, that when we got the house finished I would buy a longarm for myself. I usually try to have one at the quilters at all times. But they still have piled up. My plan was when I got my quilter, I would take time off from sewing and do all of my tops. I don't plan on quilting all of these. Some I am going to tie, mostly the baby quilts that are going to be donated and some of the lap quilts. So, this is what took up most of my morning. The worst part of it is, it is all now laying in my bedroom floor. Good thing that Richard is so understanding.
I did work on my Bargello today. Should have all of the strips cut and ready to sew the last section together by bedtime tonight. Hopefully, I can get it all sewn together tomorrow. But I still need to run and pick up fabric for the border.