Thursday, December 9, 2010

Getting things ready...

The Friday Night Sew-in is tomorrow!!!!! I'm sooooo ready! I have sewn more this past month than I have sewn this whole year!!! Hopefully 2011 will be a better year for me, there are so many quilts that I would like to get done.


At this point, I'm really not sure what I will be working on tomorrow night for the sew-in, it all depends on what I get done during the day. I still have alot of quilting to get done before Christmas.


Today I quilted a small lap quilt, but I can't show it until after Christmas. I still need to get the binding on it. I also have 2 more lap quilts to finish before Christmas and one king size quilt. Two of them are pieced, just need quilted and the other one is would only take about 30 minutes to finish the top. So as you can see I have plenty of sewing to get done for the Sew-in.


Now I will leave you with a photo of Smokey and Jazz! They just got a bath and they were cold.

They are my sweet little babies! Jazz is hyper and will not sit still and Smokey just wants to be loved on and will stay in your lap all day if you pet him.
Kristie

1 comment:

Cheryl Willis said...

I have a busy day but tonight is mine and the machines! working on string blocks (still) enjoy your evening! cheryl