Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Fancy Fox...Block 1

 So here is my first block of the Fancy Fox quilt.  Very fast and easy!  I am making this for a customer as she wants it for her grandson due in a few months.  I got it all cut out yesterday and did one block just to see how it was going to go.  Very easy block so it shouldn't take me long to piece the top.  I'll work on it a block or two at a time during the evenings.
 A little peak of my SIL, Kellie's quilt on the longarm.  I didn't get much of it quilted yesterday as I ended up with a really bad headache and had to stop.  So I'll have to hit it hard today.  I just love the texture on this.
 Richard and Andrew are both working today and Hunter is going to an amusement park with his girlfriend.  Shew....my baby is growing up.  I will spend the day cleaning and quilting.  Did I mention that my MIL is going to house sit for us when we go on vacation?  The sad thing is...the only rooms clean in my house right now are the laundry and the pantry!  LOL! 

3 comments:

julieQ said...

Your fox is so cute! Hope you got your machine thread breakage fixed.

Janet O. said...

Isn't that fox block a fun one to put together?
Hope you are able to meet your goals today!

colleen said...

? Do you cut your fabric pieces with a regular rotary cutter or do you use a cutting machine?
Thank you Colleen