Sunday, November 15, 2009

Machine Quilting Prices

I did a little machine quilting today on the Black and White star quilt for a customer. We had so friends come by so I had to entertain them. Knocked me out of some quilting! :( Just kidding! We had a nice little visit.

Here is a photo of Donkey snoozing right in the middle of my quilting mess!
I finally posted my Machine Quilting price list. Here is the link for the prices and designs available, if anyone is interested. I will post the link on my sidebar too.

Hope everyone has a wonderful evening.
Kristie

3 comments:

Kelly Ann said...

Thanks for showing Donkey..he rules...

Yvette said...

I love Donkey. I came extremely close to adopting a kitten. One day!

Great idea to make some money while doing what you like.

Libby said...

WOO HOO!We need to start a donkey fan club! He is The Nap King!!