I sat down to sew this afternoon and once again my needle would not move side to side for the seam allowance adjustment. So I tore it back apart and couldn't see anything broke or loose. Now it did the same thing a few weeks ago and I dropped it trying to take it apart and then it started working again fine after the drop. I looked at everything and seemed like everything else worked, so I thought I would wait until Richard got home and have him to look at it. I heard is truck coming up the road and I turned the knob one last time and it WORKED!!!! I was so mad. Well, I was only mad for a second and then thrilled that it worked.
I was ready to take Richard up on his offer of a new machine, but I just really hate to spend the money right now. I don't have alot of money in this machine, only $250 but I do like how it sews. I have probably sewn over 100 quilt tops among other things on it. I think it is just worn out. I did order a new Juki a few weeks back but then turned around just a couple minutes later and canceled it. So I may end up ordering another one soon. But I will still try to get old faithful fixed. I really do like this machine and right now it is sewing fine. But the mood has left me....I don't think I want to sew now!!!
Oh, the boys and I took Ida Belle to the vet this morning. He said she was doing great! 11 1/2 wks old and now weighs 20 lbs. The vet said she was 20lbs of pure love and I was thinking you don't live with her, she is 20 lbs of hell!