Monday, December 3, 2007

My GREAT News!!!

Okay, here is the news that I was talking about a few days ago. As most of you know my parents divorced about 6 yrs ago after 33 yrs of marriage. The house and property was to be sold. Now my dad has remarried and lives somewhere else but my Mom and Sister still lived there. Mom's property borders mine and I have been worried these past 6 yrs not knowing when the property would sell or where my mom and sister would go. I am 35 yrs old but I still need my MOMMY and sister close by.

So the property sold and mom was looking for something pretty close by because she didn't want to have to move off either. Well, the people that bought her property only really wanted the other end of it and are going to sell Mom back the house and a few acres of land!!! So in the end they won't have to move away after all!!! So now we are all HAPPY! We were all very stressed out over all of this mess, but it seems it will all work out for the best!

I just really didn't want to say anything until the paperwork was started. But that was my good news!
Kristie

9 comments:

Michelle said...

Yay!!!!! That is wonderful news!!!! Merry Christmas, Kristie!!!!

Amelia said...

Praise the Lord for this wonderful blessing.

I know you are relieved to know your Mother and Sister will still be so close to you.

Andrea said...

Great Christmas present Kristie !! So pleased for your family.

Gina said...

I'm so glad that things worked out for you and your mum. It just shows that good things do happen to good people.

love and hugs xxxx

Moneik said...

What wonderful news Kristie! This is a great Christmas present for you and your family.

Jen said...

I think this is fantastic news!!! I'm so happy for her and for you and your sister. Yea!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! That is the best Christmas present ever!!!!!
Deb (vtquitler)

Unknown said...

Congratulations, there is nothing like having your family around.

Cindy said...

Oh what wonderful news that is and it's a great Christmas Present to all of you. It's important to have family close by. I'm so happy for you I think I'll go do my version of the HAPPY DANCE.