Monday, November 5, 2007

Block ~8

Here is Block ~8. This is actually the block for September. I had to do it first, because the fabric for the August block is in the bedroom and Richard is in there asleep. Only 4 more to go!!!!

Today was Richard's first day back to work since being sick. And it was a very long day for him. He worked 18 hours today. He was so tired when he got home. He ate quickly, took his meds and off to bed he went. He will be getting back up at midnight to go again.

I will make sure I get the fabric that I need out of the bedroom tomorrow before he gets home and goes to bed. I spent most of having "special time" with my boys, they are out of school today and tomorrow. And I also cleaned the house. I did some much needed cleaning, like dusting cobwebs. Seems like those things appear faster than I can get them down.

Anyway, hopefully tomorrow I can get a couple more blocks finished.
Kristie

3 comments:

BitnByAQuiltingBug said...

That one rocks! I like it the best so far.
Thanks for the nice things you said on my blog. I appreciate the encouragement.
Have a great Tuesday!

Moneik said...

What a cute block! Good job on it.

Jen said...

That block is sooo cute. My mom has a block like that on a denim tote that she made about 25 years ago...i keep telling her that it's really ok to retire a tote! I have to make a hose for my Little House sampler...only my pattern looks really hard.