Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Only 3 more to go!!!

Today I did 2 cowboy boots, now I just need 3 more and I will be finished. I should be able to do 3 in one day. Then I will have to work on color placement. Sew them all together and add borders.


I'm not sure if I will get them done tomorrow or not. I have to go to Hunter's school for his Thanksgiving dinner. Mom is going with me too. They are serving Turkey and Ham for lunch and we get to eat with our children. He is very excited about it.

Richard did not work today. He built a small garage/shed to park our new riding mower under. He built it on the back of our other outbuilding. It is big enough for the riding and push mowers, the tiller, and a few other smaller things.

Wish me luck on my blocks tomorrow.
Kristie

6 comments:

Cindy said...

You sure have been busy. I love the way the blocks are turning out and can't wait to see the finished top. Have fun at Hunter's school tomorrow those days were always so much fun.

Andrea said...

These are lovely ! You are right - they look good with the fussy cutting - don't think they would be the same without that. Can't wait to see the finished quilt - no wonder they're all fighting over it !

Anonymous said...

Wow, I am sure you will have this quilt top together by this weekend! Have fun at 'turkey day' with Hunter at school. That will be very special for him to have both you and your mom there!
Deb(vtquilter)

Jen said...

Those two look great! I'm sure that once the top is together you're going to love it again!

Amelia said...

You are certainly moving to the head of the class with all your expertise now. The "cowboy" look quilt is a blue ribbon one.

The extra work of doing the fussy cutting will be worth it in the long run.

Moneik said...

Great Job! I love this pattern more every time I see one of your blocks.