I got my top sewn together except for the borders and I have to buy them. I have a couple of tops that I need to buy border fabric for I will probably get that next weekend. Anyway, the pattern called for assorted colored strips around the blocks and I started putting them on and didn't really like that so I decided to try solid sashings and I didn't like that either. So in the end, I just put all of my blocks together and now I will just add a simple border.
This pattern is called, "Month By Month" it is a Thimbleberries pattern.
Now, I will try to decide on what to work on next. But right now I need to clean up my sewing table. It is a MESS!!!