Saturday, October 27, 2007

Andrew's Hunting Trip!

Just a quick little post to tell you all that ANDREW KILLED A DEER!!!!! Yes, my baby killed one today. This was youth season this weekend in WV so he went hunting at his uncles. He called to tell me that he killed a 10 point buck!!!! He was so happy I thought he would cry. I am so proud of him. We will send it to have it mounted for him.

Not alot of sewing here today. I felt really bad earlier, my blood pressure was up some so I was on the couch for a few hours. We went in to town after I started feeling better and rented a few movies. Right now we are watching the movie "300" and I have been working on some yo-yo's for Hunter a quilt. I don't have very many done probably only around 40. I plan on making this yo-yo quilt bed size, so it will take me a few years to finish, but I'm in no hurry.
Kristie

4 comments:

Michelle said...

How Exciting! Tell Andrew CONGRATULATIONS!!! Did 'mom' cry at her boy doing such a grown up thing like that?

Unknown said...

Congrats to your son :) How do you make your yo-yo quilts, do you have a backing or just the yo-yos?

Gina said...

Gemma thinks that is so cool to be allowed to hunt. she's now on at me to get some Venison so she can try it.

love and hugs xxx

Jen said...

WOW!! Congrats to him! No pictures of him and his deer? I can't wait to see it!