Monday, October 22, 2007

Fall Wallhanging

I also got this quilted this weekend. Actually I did it Saturday before anyone came for the birthday party. But I didn't have time to do the binding. I was actually sitting there after we had cake and ice cream thinking to myself...Why don't you all go home so that I can put my binding on. I know that was rude of me, but I really wanted to get it finished. I made this a few months ago so I know that it is alittle late now, but we still have a little bit of Fall left.

This is a photo that I took on Sunday. We live by the lake and when I come out of my road this is Yatesville Lake. So we live like 1 minute from the lake and about 10 minutes from the golf course. I was going to take a photo of the golf course, but I drove right on by and forgot it. It is very pretty this time of year too.
I'm not sure how much sewing that I will get done this week. Richard just informed me last night around 8pm that he was taking his vacation this week. He said he wanted to surprise me. So I guess we will be doing alot of things around the house. He has been down at the sawmill all day. And we plan on working on the house too. We also have to cut up firewood for Winter. And one of the days he plans on going deer hunting, maybe I can sew that day...
Kristie

4 comments:

Cindy said...

What a beautiful site to get to look at everytime you leave your house. I think that's why I like where I live. It's got lots of trees and a parkway with all kinds of wildlife. The wall hanging is cute too and there's plenty of fall left for it to be up.

Gina said...

There's plenty of fall left for your wall hanging. I'm so jealous when I see the photos of where you live. I always say that if I win the Lottery I'm moving where I can be surrounded by fields and woodland, and no people.
love and hugs xxxx

Moneik said...

Your area is so beautiful! The wall hanging is great. I have that same feeling, go home so I can sew!

Jen said...

There's plenty of fall left for your wall hanging. I have halloween up now but since I have yet to make a thanksgiving one, I put my fall one back up after halloween is over and it stays until I change for Christmas. You're so lucky to have those views where you live.