Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Blocks 4, 5, and 6

Hunter had his Halloween party today at school. I went over to help out and deliver our treats. The kids had a ball but made a BIG mess. They had their little pumpkin contest and Hunter won "Most Unusual" his prize was a coloring book and box of crayons. He was so happy.

I did get some sewing in this morning. I got 3 blocks done today. Here they are...


Block 4 ~April
Block 5 ~May

Block 6 ~JuneTomorrow I will try to get 2 more done, hopefully.
Kristie

9 comments:

BitnByAQuiltingBug said...

I think they are all awesome. Beautiful work. Thanks for the nice comments you left me also. This is such a great way to share this experience. I'm determined get as good at this quilting thing as you and some of the others on here are. Thanks for the inspiration....
Regina

Cindy said...

Way to go Hunter, I loved your pumpkin. I also just love those blocks you made. You're such a quick sewer and they always turn out so nice.

Michelle said...

Love your blocks, Kristie! Maybe someday I'll get to sew! Congratulations Hunter!

Nancy said...

Kristie, thanks for the comment on my blog - I agree, the stained glass quilts are beautiful! Congratulations to Hunter on his pumpkin - it was quite original. And congrats to you on getting 3 blocks finished today - way to go!

Gina said...

i knew he would win something. I'm glad he enjoyed himself.
I like the fresh colours you are using for your quilt

love and hugs xxx

Anonymous said...

Kristie,
Congrats to Hunter on his pumpkin win! It was so cute.
Nice job on the blocks, that is going to make a beautiful quilt.
Deb (vtquilter)

Moneik said...

Wow Kristie, the blocks are coming together so quickly! Great job. Keep sewing and making progress.

Unknown said...

These blocks are great, you are like a factory the blocks just come running out.

Jen said...

Those are such cool blocks! I think when it comes time to do our prairie quilt I'm going to have to get fabric from your stash. You've got perfect calico's!