Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Getting to know each other~My Four!

Okay as I read these questions I realized that I must be a very boring person...Here are my four.

JOB'S I'VE HAD
1~Mother and Housewife (my most important job ever)
2~Financial Advisor
3~Seamstress~made Levi's and Arizona jeans
4~Elderly Caregiver

MOVIES I WATCH OVER AND OVER
1~The North and The South
2~Last Of the Dogmen
3~Kingdom Of Heaven
4~Lonesome Dove

TV SHOWS THAT I WATCH
Okay I have no answer on this one. I don't have cable or satelite tv. So the only thing that I have to watch is our DVD's. Actually, my tv doesn't come on of a day until my boys get home from school.

PLACES I'VE LIVED
1~Top Of the World~Louisa KY
2~Fort Gay, WV

FAVORITE FOODS
1~Steak
2~Pizza
3~Spaghetti
4~Chilli

FAVORITE COLORS
1~Brown
2~Green
3~Red
4~Navy

PLACES I'D LOVE TO BE NOW
1~In our new house we are building
2~Out with our horses
3~Scotland
4~Ireland

NAMES I LIKE BUT WOULDN'T USE FOR MY CHILDERN
Now on this I really don't know, I've never really thought about it.

I don't think I can tag anyone, most everyone that I have seen has already been tagged.
Kristie

3 comments:

Moneik said...

Great Job Kristie! I grew up with no TV, so I understand where you are coming from.

Cindy said...

Way to go that wasn't so hard now was it. Personally I think TV is highly overrated.

Nancy said...

Kristie, thanks for leaving the comment on my blog. I have to agree with Cindy - TV is highly overated! I rarely have it on, and mostly that is for news, which I can only take in small doses!! I enjoy reading your blogs about your adventures with your house, you animals and of course your kids.