Monday, October 29, 2007

Block ~2

Here is Block 2 ~February. I did this one this evening. The kids and Richard got home close to the same time. Then we had dinner, spent some time together and then Richard had to go on to bed. He will be getting up at midnight for work. Tomorrow I will try to get a couple more blocks done.

Here is a photo of Hunter. We had to run to Walmart this evening to get some things to decorate a small pumpkin for Hunter. They have to bring a small one in on Wednesday. So he found these teeth and wants to put them on it somehow. I will have to figure out how to fix it. But he has played with them all evening.
I guess I will clean up my sewing mess, do a load of laundry, and wait to get Richard up at midnight.
Kristie

5 comments:

Cindy said...

The block is great but I really do love Hunter's new teeth....... Tell him I think they are great and I can't wait to see a picture of his pumpkin wearing them.

Gina said...

I love Hunter's teeth. he looks so cute, not scary at all sorry.
Your blocks look great.

love and hugs xxxx

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see a picture of Hunters pumpkin. The teeth are great!
Deb (vtquilter)

Jen said...

OMG, those teeth are hilarious!! Are those those Bubba Teeth or just Halloween teeth? I hope you post a picture of his pumpkin.

I really like your February block. You seem to have so much fun with samplers; it's good to see you sewing again.

Moneik said...

Oh the teeth are oh so scary. He looks so cute in them. I have the heart pattern and I really should make it, it looks great.