Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Trick or Treat Night

No quilting today. Got the boys off to school this morning and hit the couch, then next thing I knew I woke up and it was NOON! So didn't have much time left before the kids got home at 4:30pm. But I plan on sewing in the morning. I want to at least get 2 more blocks done tomorrow before I have to go to Hunter's school for his Halloween party. Here is a photo of his pumpkin. He has to take it with him tomorrow.

Trick or Treat night was tonight in town. So Richard got home just before the boys. As soon has they got home I had to dress Hunter and off we went. It was a very nice family night together. Andrew went with us too, but of course thought he was too big to trick or treat. But he sure did eat Hunter's candy when we got home.

Our first stop was at Richard's Grandmother's house. She spoils my kids so bad, she is 87 so I guess she is allowed to do that.

This is just a photo of Hunter getting candy from a monster.
After we were done we ran through the drive-thru at McDonald's for dinner. They were all dressed up. Hunter loved it.
That is about the extent of my day. Now Hunter is rushing trying to do his homework before bed. I don't understand why they gave homework tonight knowing that these little kids would be out late.

Kristie

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Looks like everyone had a fun day!

Cindy said...

Oh thank you for the great pictures. I loved all of them especially Hunter with Grandma. She looks so happy being with him. And, his pumpkin is adorable. I'm glad a good time was had by all. Have fun at the party tomorrow. Those were the good old days.

Gina said...

Hunter's pumpkin is great.
I love the photos of everyone dressing up.

love and hugs xxx

Moneik said...

What cute photos! It looks like he was having a lot of fun. Glad you could go out together.

Jen said...

Those are great photo's! Where are your orbs?