Sunday, October 9, 2022

Change of quilts and craft fair...

I finally changed out my quilt behind the sofa to my Witch Hat quilt. 

I thought it would be cute to display it until Halloween.  

I also hung this wallhanging.

I also got the Denver Bronco rag quilt finished and delivered it along with the Dallas Cowboy rag quilt that I did a few weeks ago.  The customer was pleased and wants 2 more soon!  

I had my craft fair today (Saturday).  It went well!  It was a small local event but pleased with the outcome.  I have another one coming up in a few weeks.  Here are some pics from my setup today.






My sister made and sent these items.
It was 36 degrees when I got there to set up but it quickly warmed up to be very comfortable.  

After getting back home I took a nap which felt nice.  




No comments: