Saturday, September 29, 2007

I'm not bored anymore :o)

Here it is 1:42AM and I have been out chasing horses in the dark. Here is the story.....Andrew ended up staying at a friends house and Richard got up at midnight for work and left at 12:30am. So it was just me and Hunter here. I was locking the door up and I heard one of the horses running through the yard. Now Richard had only been gone about 5 minutes and they were standing in the pasture next to the fence at the driveway. And within 5 minutes they were out. It was Storm, Beauma and Autumn, they are the three that we keep together on that side, but the problem is I can't find were they got out. I finally got them caught and put back in the gate, Storm and Beauma are so bad to go over to the other lot and try to fight with Bullet. So anyway Hunter was asleep on the couch and I couldn't just leave him alone while I was out trying to find where the fence was down, so I called mom. Of course it scared her too death, me calling so late. She came out and sat with Hunter while I took a flashlight, hammer, and nails and went around the pasture. I went all around and could not find the fence down anywhere and the gate was locked when I caught them. So I guess I have a few MAGIC horses, I couldn't even find a hoof print to see which direction that they came from. Hmmmmmm......I'm confused.

Oh well, now I am wide awake and I'm sure it will be a while before I go on to bed...
Kristie

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Sew, Kristie, Sew!!!!

Darling Jill Quilts said...

Glad that you are not bored anymore, but I hope the horses don't keep getting out!

Maureen said...

So how do Magic horses get out? Did you ever figure it out?

Glad you are not bored but sewing would have been more fun!

Maureen

Cindy said...

You had quite a night. I"m glad it all ended up OK. Now do something for yourself that you enjoy. SEW

Jen said...

Wow, I'm glad you found them all. How do you even begin to track horses since I'm assuming you're on foot since they're all missing?