Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Beautiful Red and White Quilt

Finally....I got this beautiful quilt off of the frame!  This is a customer quilt, actually it belongs to my aunt.  I think it is beautiful!
It took me a while to get it finished as I had a couple of issues.  The outer blocks had some fullness from the bias triangles in them.  I tried my best to work the fullness in but it was still hard.  LOL!  

Anyway it's finished and beautiful!  I will be loading another quilt on the frame this morning.  :)  It is one of mine.  Nothing fancy just one out of the pile that needs quilted.  :)  Don't remember the name...Indian Summer or Indian Stars...something.  I will have to look.  :)

Happy Quilting and many Blessings...
Kristie

6 comments:

Rhonda said...

Love the two color quilts. Flying geese I have not conquered yet. Your aunt did a fantastic job!

---"Love" said...

That is a beautiful quilt! I love flying geese; I made a small wall hanger from them years ago, so I do understand how problems can arise with them! ---"Love"

Samplings from Spring Creek said...

Beautiful quilt--you did a great job with the quilting

Janet O. said...

Wow, that is very pretty!

ruthsplace said...

It's fabulous. Your quilting sets it off beautifully.

Gayle said...

Two color quilts are always special!