Thursday, December 28, 2023

On the design wall...

I got half of the shirt blocks up on the design wall.

I'm sure I will move some around before I start sewing them together.  In the end it will be 84x96.  Do you think it needs a sashing or just like this?  I have a million men's shirts!  I really need to put them to good use.  I think I have 3 large totes full.  A little thrift store in town has all you can fit in a trash bag for $6.  I usually get all that I can find that are good quality which is around half a bag.  

I think I will take the Christmas tree down tomorrow.  I love Christmas but I'm just ready for the decor to be put away.  

A little pic of Everleigh...  she's not feeling well today.  


Back to quilting... I know that I have been working on a few UFO's lately but I think I'm ready to cut out something new!  I'm just ready for a new project.  I got a bolt of beautiful solid Poppy Red in the shop the other day.  I would really like to use it in a red and white quilt.  Nothing fancy just simple.
 

No comments: