Monday, January 22, 2024

Exciting News!!!! I opened a Quilt Shop!!!!

 Exciting News!!!!  I opened an online quilt shop!!!!  The Quilted Mule!!!  It's been a dream for a while, and I did it!  Currently, it is online only.  I want to offer quality fabric at affordable prices.


I just opened it a couple of weeks ago, so it's not fully stocked yet.  I will be adding new items weekly so please keep checking back often.  Currently, I only have fabric, but I will be adding more fabric, patterns, kits, notions, etc.  

All orders will ship out the following business day!  

FREE GIFT with purchase of $50 or more.  

Here are a few of the fabrics that I have in stock.  It's not all so please check out the website.  








That is just a small section of the fabrics that I have.  I have more on the way!

This is something that I have prayed and prayed about.  

No comments: