First off, I worked on these blocks. I cut them out from my scrap basket a few months ago. I have 19 blocks finished and need a total of 30 for the quilt that I have planned. The rest of the blocks are cut out, I just need to sew them together.
I finished appliqueing another Dresden. I think this is block 9 or 10. I have all of the blocks pieced they just need to be appliqued to the background. I need to do a total of 20 of them, so this should make me halfway.
I played around for a new quilt for Andrew's bed. I am working on my Bonnie Hunter mystery quilt for Hunter and wanted to do something for Andrew too. I love this block but it measures less than 8" so I would need a million of them for his queen size bed. I love the block but I hate making them so I moved on to something else. I do think I will piece about 4 of them to make a little table topper for his nightstand.
Still playing around with the same blues, I pieced this block. I enjoy piecing them, they are quick and easy.
I have more cut and ready do sew!
While working on all of the above projects, I pieced more bow ties for my leader/ender project. I have 378 of them and for the quilt that I want to make I need around 1100.
I also pieced a few apple cores.
While pressing my bow ties I found that I had mixed up a couple backgrounds. I started to rip them out but just left them. I don't figure that in a quilt of 1100, 3 inch bow ties that you would even notice them.
When I came down stairs from sewing this evening this is what I saw....Richard snuggled on the couch with one of my quilts. :) I love this quilt....and I love him. :)
The weather here has been horrible. Hunter has only had 5 days of school since before Christmas break!!! I figured that they would have school Monday but I just looked out and it is pouring snow....again. :(