Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Prepping Hexies!

 I've been prepping a bunch of hexies.  This is what I have been doing for the past few days while spending some time on the couch.   Most of these are thread basted but the past few days I have been glue basting them.  The glue basting goes much faster.  Sadly I have several different hexie and EPP projects going at the same time. 
 Today is Award's Day at Hunter's school so I will be going to that.  Love my boy and so proud of him.  Things like this are very important to Hunter so I try my best to be there.  

I know this is a short little post but I will leave you with a photo of Leo!  :)

3 comments:

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

that is a lot of hexies and a nice way to organize them as well.

Janet O. said...

So organized! Wish I had that kind of patience. : )
Days on the couch--are you not doing well, or just resting?

Deb A said...

That is a lot of hexies! Hope you are feeling better.