Saturday, May 28, 2016

Hexie Update and some Canning

 Here is a little update on some of my hexie progress.  I didn't do all of this yesterday but I did about half of the cream hexies. 
 You know me...when I should be cleaning I do something else.  I had plans to do more deep cleaning as soon as Richard left for work but I ended up canning 13 pints of chili instead!  LOL!  Anyway, these will go in the pantry but probably will not last too long as we all love chili. 
 Now I will leave you with a photo of my precious niece playing in her new pool. 
 Richard has to work all weekend so I will probably be cleaning and working on my hexies and going to Church on Sunday.
Blessings...Kristie

4 comments:

Kathy ... aka Nana said...

Love the hexie blocks. I did my cleaning earlier this week so I'm planning on spending my weekend in the sewing room. ;-)

Lisa said...

So glad you're back.
Hope your health improves.
Please share more info and pics of your long arm. I'm interested in getting one, and want to know as much as possible about them.
Thanks, Lisa in Oklahoma

Janet O. said...

Good progress on the hexies!
You are so good about canning. I do so little anymore.
What a sweet photo of your little niece. : )

---"Love" said...

Your little niece is really a cutie! Your hexies are looking really pretty, and that chili looks delicious! ---"Love"