Monday, July 23, 2018

Quilting Eye Candy!

A little eye candy!  Here are a few customer quilts that I have quilted the past few days.  

First up, is this adorable sheep quilt!  They are just too cute!  This was a big quilt...queen size if I remember correctly.   
 Here is a close up of one of the sheep.  As you can see they are all fuzzy.  They have beads for eyes and nose.  Just too cute!
 A beautiful hand pieced applecore quilt!  Lovely!  I am in the process of doing the binding on the scalloped edges. 
 Then this beautiful umbrella girl!  Sorry it's sideways.  LOL!  For some reason I could not get it to turn.  It was a king size. 
 I have a bunch more coming up this week!  I just thank the Lord for the business!!!  I love it!  So very thankful!  

It's usually just miserably hot upstairs but the past couple of day we have had a lot of rain so it has cooled down a little.  So that makes it real nice.  We also had a power outage for a while due to some storms.  Had some trees down around the farm and at mom's too.  

I know this is short but I need to get quilting!  Richard just left for work.  :)

1 comment:

Janet O. said...

Those are awfully cute sheep.
Love the apple core quilt. I have a bunch of homespun apple cores that someone gave me, but I am not sure I am up to sewing them, either by hand or machine.
Sweet quilt of ladies with their parasols. Was it made with vintage blocks?