Saturday, September 17, 2022

Hexagon Baby Quilt

Here is a custom baby quilt that I made last month.  The lady sent me a pic from Pinterest of a quilt that she liked.  I actually already had the acrylic template for it.  

It went together pretty fast.  I cut 2.5" strips and cut the half hexie template out of those.  
She also requested that I embroider the baby's name on it.  
I just did a simple meander quilting on it.  She seemed very pleased with it. 

Today mom, Everleigh and I headed to do some fabric shopping.  I had to pick up a few pieces for another customer quilt.  I'll post details on that in the next post.  We also looked for some bathroom tile but didn't find what I wanted.  :(  Anyway while we were out we stopped for lunch at Outback Steakhouse.  Look at this face on Everleigh!  LOL!  I guess her strawberries were sour.  She is such a great eater.  

She cracks me up! :)  

I also got a new laptop today so that should make posting regularly easier.  I found it hard to post from my cell phone.  

I'll also post some pics of my fabric all in the next post.  





 

No comments: