Monday, September 19, 2022

Rag Quilts and Dinosaurs

 I've had a pretty productive day!  YAY!  Saturday night I got all 48 blocks sewn for the Dallas Cowboy rag quilt that I am making for a customer.  

Sunday afternoon I got it all sewn together!  Now I just need to clip the seams and get it washed.  I will probably clip the seams while watching Everleigh through the day.  I can do that while sitting in the recliner.  She is such a good little girl and not hard at all to keep up with.  

I didn't get pics of them but I made 2 I guess you would call them small receiving blankets for my nephew Tucker.  He is 2 months older than Everleigh.  He likes to carry his blankets around and he steps on them and falls so I made him some very small ones from flannel that I had with Ninja Turtles on them.  He seemed to like them really well.  

I also quilted up this yard of dinosaur fabric and got the binding done on it as well for him.   
I'm going to have a busy week.  Everleigh and I will go pick up the bathroom tile in the morning.  I have to meet with another lady later in the week about piecing a quilt for her.  She has it cut out and she said it was just squares.  Also some other quilty stuff like another rag quilt and if I get time some crafty stuff for the next craft show.  Not enough hours in the day!  LOL!  I'm sure we all know how that is.  



No comments: