Do you remember the tops that I posted the other day that still needed borders on them? I think I had 4 of them. I got two of them done. I know the photos don't really show the borders very well, but I promise they are on there! hehehe! I actually forgot what the name of this first one is, but I have it written down in my book, so I will look it up later. I added a green print border on it.
This is my scrappy bargello that I made a while back. I really like this design, and I just remembered that I have a green scrappy one in the works somewhere! I will have to dig it out, I think I have about half of it done. On this one I added a dark red print border.
Just wanted to show a couple of photos of my new/old little baby. I know it still needs some cleaning done on it, but here it is....A 1933 Singer Featherweight!!! I checked the serial number and this is the first year that the 221 was manufactured. She sews like a dream!!! Don't know yet if I will keep her or sell her.You can see the case in the photo above but here is a photo of the attachments and manual. Even has the needles and lubricant! I used her sewing some of the borders on tops tops!
I have slept most of the day today! I feel like CRAP! :( Anyway, I'll stop complaining now! :) Mom is home, she came home today!!! I haven't seen her yet, but she sounds very tired!
It is almost 10 pm, so I will probably go to bed soon and hopefully tomorrow will be a better day!