There is also a small older cabin/building out there but it is all grown up around it and you can hardly see it. Anyway after that we went back to the house to watch tv and wait for Hunter to get back home. He had a wonderful time.
Today I got all of my scrap windmill blocks sewn together to make a top. Now I will put it away until I get upstairs and can dig out something for a border. Right now it measures 54x63 and I would like to have it a little larger. I don't have it all spread out here but maybe you can get an idea of how it looks. Very quick and easy!!Here is what I have done so far on my leaders/enders project. I really wish that I had used Civil War fabric for these but, I guess I should use up the regular scraps first.....or maybe not.... I just think the Civil War fabrics would look great with the cheddar solid.
And right now I am trying to finish up my last 2 rows (14 blocks) of my Civil War Wreaths quilt. I showed what I had done to mom when she got home and she asked me this morning if I had finished it yet so I think that was a hint to get my butt in gear! LOL!
Back to quilting....