Friday, July 12, 2013

New Addition...

 We have a new addition to the family!  He is a feisty little guy that was born this past spring.  I really couldn't get any good photos of him because he is a ball of energy and would not stand still. 
We had to temporarily put him in here until we fixed his lot as you can see he was trying to escape.   

In this one, Storm, my horse was trying to introduce himself.  :)  Hunter named him, Billy.  He put a lot of thought into that name, didn't he?  LOL!
Cocoa, our other goat wasn't too sure about him moving in...

My mom came home late last night.  Her flight was delayed and we ended up getting back home around 2am.  This morning we had a few appointments in town so afterwards we picked my sister up from work and took her dog to the vet for her seizure medication.  On the way we stopped at a few yard sales.  We LOVE yard sales. 

So this was my loot for the day...

Got this whole set for $4
And these canisters were $2 for the set.  They are actually large canisters. 
 I really enjoyed the day with my mom, sister and Hunter. 

Have a great weekend...
Kristie

1 comment:

Janet O. said...

What is a goat for if not to name Billy? : )
Used to love yard sales--hardly ever get to town on Saturdays anymore. You found some fun stuff, but I thought sure you were going to show us another sewing machine. *LOL*