Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Let's try this again!

So let's try this again!  :)  I really used to love posting on my blog but for the past couple of years it has been hard for me to concentrate on posting regularly.  So my New Year's resolution is to post regularly on my blog.

Here is a random pic of a custom T-Shirt quilt that I made for a customer and dear friend.  This was a birthday gift for her daughter.  I absolutely love making these T-shirt quilts for people.  
I have a ton of other customer quilt pics that I have quilted lately and I will probably throw them in on my posts occasionally.  

I recently quilted a couple of my own tops and I am so excited about that.  I will post pics of those soon.  I don't have the bindings on them yet.  I have a stack of about 7 quilts that I need to bind.  

I also have some exciting news coming around the first of February!  Well...it's exciting for me!  LOL!  It is quilt related and I will let you in on that in the next few weeks.  

All is well here on the homefront.  Richard is working today, Andrew is working today and Hunter had several of his buddies that stayed over last night.  Me.... I'm trying to decide if I want to go upstairs and load a customer quilt on the longarm or if I want to go back to bed.  LOL!


4 comments:

---"Love" said...

Welcome back to blogging! I've missed seeing your work. This one looks great! HAPPY NEW YEAR! ---"Love"

Janet O. said...

Good to see you posting again, Kristie.
I have to say that you are the only person I have known to say you love making T-shirt quilts. Good for you!
I look forward to seeing more of your work and also hearing your exciting news!
Glad to know the family is doing well.

Carline said...

I am glad you're back. I live on the West Coast and love hearing (reading) what's going on in the rest of the country. You do beautiful work on your longer. I wish you lived closer, I would have mine dine by you.
I hope this is a great year for you. Welcome back.

Shell said...

Doing my Happy Dance....So happy to see you're planning on updating regularly ! I've missed seeing what happening at the Homestead and in the Sweat Shop. Glad all is well :)