Thursday, February 28, 2019

Dresdens...

Yesterday didn't go as planned, but that's how it goes.  My plan was to get Richard out the door to work and Hunter to school then head upstairs and load a quilt on the longarm.  Before I even got upstairs mom called and said that my sister, Chantal was sick and she was taking her to the ER.  I watched my little niece, Addison while mom took her.  Long story short...Chantal has been having issues for over a year with her gallbladder and kept putting off having surgery but I guess we all tend to do that.  They wanted to do surgery this morning but ended up doing emergency surgery yesterday evening and she came home last night.  To add to the story, she messaged me at 2am to tell me that Addison was vomiting all night.  :(  Not good at all!  She didn't show any signs of being sick yesterday.  I hope Chantal doesn't catch the virus because I'm sure it will not feel good to be vomiting right after having surgery.  

So this morning Richard is already out the door and Hunter is getting ready and I am upstairs working on a new quilt block!  YAY!  I'll post a pic of it tomorrow.  
 Since I don't have many pics to post this morning I will leave you with a pic of a quilt top that I pieced early this month.  This is a huge quilt top measuring 100x100! 
 The lighting was not good when I took these pics but I will try to get better ones when I quilt it....who know when that will be.  LOL!
 That's all folks!  Gotta get to quilting!!!!

2 comments:

Janet O. said...

I hope Chantal escapes the virus Addison has!
How long have those pretty blocks been waiting to be put together? That will be a wonderful, HUGE quilt! :)

---"Love" said...

That Dresden Plate flimsy is beautiful! Can't wait to see it quilted! Hope Chantal is feeling better. ---"Love"