Friday, August 15, 2008

A Little More Progress!

Here are my latest two blocks that I made last night! Makes me a total of 48! I wanted to have 50 by the time mom came home but it just didn't happen. But I am still very pleased with my progress.



This will be a very short post, I am sooooooooooooooo tired! I did alot of driving today, actually over 6 hours of driving!!!! That is alot considering, I very seldom leave the house! Not only did I do my weekly shopping and bill paying but ended up having to go to Paintsville and then going to pick up mom in Ashland! Hopefully, tomorrow I will do a better post!
Kristie

8 comments:

Crazy for Primitive Quilts and Gardens said...

You are definitely moving right along. These blocks are cute :o)

KyQuiltlady said...

Your blocks are very pretty and you do excelant job. Hope you get some rest.

The Quilting Pirate said...

Great blocks! It's also nice to see mom is back! :)

Guðrún said...

It always amazes me how productive you are, you have always something new to show us. Have a great time with your mother.

Brenda@Spareminute cottage said...

Your quilts are so pretty.It is nice to meet another blogger/quilter from Ky.
Best Wishes
Brenda:)

BitnByAQuiltingBug said...

You're doing great with those blocks. You'll have them all done in no time. I'm excited for you that your Mom is coming home!
Regina

QuiltedSimple said...

6 hours of driving and 2 blocks done? You rock!!!
Kris

Moneik said...

Your blocks look great! I can't believe you drove that many hours.