Saturday, July 22, 2017

A gift...

The past few days have been a whirlwind.  LOL!  Canning and cleaning....and trying to do a little reading if I have any downtime which is very little.  LOL!  

I did quickly quilt this quilt top that a dear friend pieced.  It is a gift for a pastor and his wife.  It's their anniversary and they are renewing their vows.  :)
I know this post is really short but I am typing it the night before and scheduling it to post in the early morning....I am just tired....


4 comments:

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

garden work and the heat of mid-summer can make anyone tired - I was down in my garden last night when the shade hit it - it was too hot earlier in the day to even think of wandering through it to see if anything could be picked. Hope you are ready for more of the canning and stuff today!

Janet O. said...

You have been the enrgizer bunny this summer. You deserve some time to be tired and rest!
That quilt looks very cozy. What a nice gift.

Samplings from Spring Creek said...

Beautiful quilt--and it will become a treasured gift

ruthsplace said...

It's a beautiful quilt. I've taken to writing several posts when I have a spare moment and then scheduling them to post. It's made blogging much easier.