Sunday, April 26, 2009

Miniature Booty Swap!

I joined the Miniature Booty Swap a few months back. The theme this time was KITCHEN! I received mine from LIZ. She did a wonderful job! Thank you so much, Liz! So here is all of my goodies!

This is the wallhanging for my kitchen done in chickens! She did a very nice job! She told me that she is publishing this pattern, she designed it herself!
Now this is some of the goodies, but I have to say that Lisa and I ate the chocolates! :) The recipe is already put away also. Giggle, I didn't even know that the cup had goodies in it until last night. I opened it up and found more things! :)
She also made this beautiful kitchen towel! It is the cutest!!! I would love to make some of these, they would make wonderful gifts!
Thanks so very much, I just love everything! Be sure to check out her blog, she is soooo funny!
Kristie



3 comments:

Straitcrazy0308 said...

I love the wall hanging .Liz did a wonderful job.

Yvette said...

What a cute wall hanging!

quiltin cntrygrl said...

What awesome goodies. I miss doing swaps they were the hilight of some weeks.. smiles

Heather