Friday, July 31, 2015

Halloween table runner progress...

 No canning for me yesterday.  I'm still waiting on a few things in my garden to get ready.  I'm hoping to get back to that and I also need to go pick more apples.  I hate to see them go to waste when I can use them.  

I got caught up on my cleaning.  My house needed a good scrubbing and the past few days I had been canning so I let everything else go.  It doesn't take long for it to get out of control.  

While cleaning I would take a break just every little bit and work on my Halloween Table Runner.  If you remember this is the stitchery that I prepped and took with me on our little trip this past weekend.  I worked on it a little but not as much as I wished that I had.  It isn't that big so it shouldn't take that long. 
The finished item will have a pieced border around it.  Not sure where I will use this table runner as I don't usually decorate for Halloween and it is too small for my dining table.  I'll find a place for it, I'm sure.  

Richard and Andrew work today and Hunter and I will be spending the day mostly relaxing as he starts school Wednesday.  He is dreading it so bad.  He hates school but makes really good grades, he just doesn't like going.  When he was younger he said that school interfered with his playtime.  LOL!  

1 comment:

Janet O. said...

I am so slow at stitching--it looks like you made a lot of progress, to me!