Tuesday, October 24, 2017

I'm on a roll...

 Another customer quilt off the longarm!  YAY!  Now on to another...
I enjoyed quilting this one.  She pieced it really well so it was easy to quilt.  The bottom border did have a little fullness but I tried to ease it in as best I could. 
She wanted a simple stipple so that goes rather quickly.  

Today I will am going to try to load another one on the longarm and pick out all of that baby quilt that I botched the other day.  :(  I need it for a gift on Saturday so I don't have much time.  I also need to clean the sweatshop (aka quilt studio)  It is a horrible mess!  Barely a path through it because I have been so busy. 

The weather is cooling down a lot here.  It rained all day yesterday and was windy.  Fall is certainly here!  We have a few more things to tie up here on the farm before winter hits.  It is had to get things done when I am so busy with quilts right now, Richard and Andrew work so much, and Hunter is in school all day.  We will get it done...sooner or later.  

2 comments:

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

I have fall work outside I should be doing but I don't feel like it sometimes and I prefer to do it when I am in the mood. It will be chilly off and on this week but I know we will have some days around 70 and I must get the outside stuff done then.
Pretty quilt you must be pleased to get another one done.

Janet O. said...

We are winding down with our outdoor prep for winter. Still have to trim and weatherize the roses and raspberries--and dig up the carrots.
It must be overwhelming to keep up indoors, and out, but I am glad you have lots of quilting customers who want your services! :)