Friday, July 25, 2008

I just ordered a few new patterns!

Yipeee!!! Two posts in one day!!!!! Okay, now I know that I really need to get off of the computer and finish packing, but I started looking through some websites and here is what I ended up ordering!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got these first two patterns from the Cotton Vault. I have been looking at this Butterscotch Pie pattern for a few weeks now, so I finally decided to order it. I also ordered the tote bag pattern, I thought it was really cute!


I also ordered this pattern from Laundry Basket Quilts. I really like it too, it is paper pieced. Not really sure but this one looks like it would take me a long time. I actually ordered this one a couple of days ago.
I know that I need to start another project like I need another hole in my head, but I just couldn't resist!!!!! I can't wait to get these patterns!

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!! Gotta go pack!!!
Kristie

8 comments:

Connie said...

Terrific patterns--good way to utilize some of those Civil War scraps!

miniaturequilter said...

Love the patterns too! Yes, that paper-pieced one should keep you busy for awhile!! I agree, those civil war scraps would be great in this quilt!

Crazy for Primitive Quilts and Gardens said...

Nice selections :o) I am a pattern shopper too! Can never stop finding new ideas/projects that I want to do.

Amelia said...

Very interesting looking patterns.

Have fun on your trip this weekend...


Amelia

Carol VR said...

How do you keep yourself organized??? I'm stressed just reading about it.

Guðrún said...

Have a great weekend.

Lurline's Place said...

Enjoyed the whole posting, but LUV Butterscotch Pie - may try to get onto the pattern.
Hopefully a CWLL day tomorrow may go off on a different tangent!
Quilty hugs - Lurline.

Elly D said...

Great patterns, but I just loved the Butterscotch Pie one. I loved the appearance of curves where there isn't actually any curved piecing :) The fabric used in it also appeal to me. Very lovely.
Elly