Saturday, July 16, 2016

Hexies and Stitcheries

 I worked on a couple hexagon blocks yesterday.  I only finished 2 of them but that is still progress. 
 I added them to the pile.  I need to prep more hexagons because I will soon run out of the sets that I have prepped now. 
 I dug out my Halloween stitchery and worked on it a little bit.  Hopefully I will have it done by this Halloween.  LOL! 
 Most importantly, I got so babysit this angel for a few hours yesterday.  :)  She is so precious and very rotten...love her so much.
 Hunter has a friend spending the night tonight so I need to do a little bit of cleaning before I start sewing today.

3 comments:

---"Love" said...

You are really just too industrious for a Saturday morning! I can't seem to get my day started. Maybe reading your blog will inspire me. Your projects are so nice, and that little sweetie is precious to you I'm sure! Have fun!---"Love"

Janet O. said...

I am curious as to how long you have been working on this hexie project. Do you have a set number of blocks as a goal, or is it something you will make until it feels done?

Deb A said...

You always get so much done! Enjoy the sleepover.