Friday, July 29, 2016

Sarah's Thimble Virginia Beach

 A couple days late but here is the Quilt Shop that I mentioned in my last post.  Sarah's Thimble in Virginia Beach. 
 When I found out that we were going to Virginia Beach the first thing that I did was Google quilt shops in that area.  :)  I mentioned it to Richard and the boys and they happily sat in the car and ate donuts while I was in the shop.  LOL! 
 I great quilt shop with a nice variety of fabrics. 
 Also lots of patterns and notions as well. 
 If you are ever in the area stop by. 

2 comments:

Janet O. said...

Nice of your guys to patiently wait while you visited a quilt shop--I'm sure the donuts helped. : )
Was supposed to be visiting a shop in Oregon today while my hubby and son waited, but here I am at home with our car in the shop. : (

---"Love" said...

That does look like an interesting quilt shop. That's some good kids (+hubby) you have there! ---"Love"