Friday, November 2, 2007

Hubby is still sick!!!

Today has been a long day. No sewing again today. Richard is still sick. I finally talked him in to going to the doctor. The funny part of it all is...I tried to get him in to slot of doctors but they were either booked up or were not taking any new patients. So I called my sister to see if she new of anymore doctors to call, she said to bring him in to were she works...now this is the funny part, she works for a pediatrician!!! So his excuse that he had to drop off at his work said PEDIATRICIAN OFFICE. I have teased him about it all day. Anyway he has PNEUMONIA!

So I have been playing nurse to him all day. I have not had a chance to sew. We stopped in town and rented a couple of movies. Right now we are watching "Blades Of Glory" It is pretty funny. I forgot what the other movie is, Richard picked it out.

Kristie

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Get better soon, Richard!

Gina said...

why is it that men never just get a cold, it always has to be something bigger and better. LOL

love and hugs to Richard

Anonymous said...

Richard, I hope you get well soon! Pneumonia is awful!

Kristie, those blocks are looking gorgeous! I look forward to seeing more.

Andrea said...

Men are such babies when they're sick - you have my sympathy - lol ! Still he must be feeling really poorly. Love your new blocks. It will be pretty quilt.

Darling Jill Quilts said...

I hope that Richard is feeling better soon!