Sunday, November 25, 2007

Block One Of My Jewel Box

Finally after tons of extra cutting I got my first block sewn together. As you can see I am doing a very scrapy look. So far I have not cut any out of my yardage fabrics it is all out of my bag of small scraps. I still need to press this block that is why it looks a little funny.

Not sure what size this will end up, right now I am thinking lap or twin. The first one that I made was a queen size. The block in the photo measures 12 1/2 inches so there are a bunch of little pieces in it.

Right now I am going to straighten the house up and will probably do more sewing this evening. Have to get up early in the morning to take Ida Belle to the vet for her shots.
Kristie

4 comments:

Elin said...

Hello, found you at Gudrun's blog. I've had a quick look through your blog, not much reading, but I like your quilts! And I see you are a SBSer like me. And you've got a horse?
I'll visit you another evening and look for more!

Michelle said...

Is that pattern on the internet, Kristie? I would like to have it. I love it!

Jen said...

It looks awesome!

Moneik said...

Great Job Kristie!