Monday, November 19, 2007

My new Tablerunner

Well I had a long morning at the doctor's office. I just hate sitting there waiting. I took a book to read while I waited. I finally got back home around noon. Then I quickly cleaned the house and started my tablerunner. I got it sewn together pretty quickly and then basted it. Took a short break and started quilting it.
I finally got that done right as the boys were getting off the school bus. I have the binding cut, I just need to sew it on. Maybe I will get that done tomorrow. This photo is not a good one, I made it too small, but it turned out okay. I'm just not sure where I will use it, maybe I'll give it as a gift.

Not really sure what I will work on next. But before I start any major project, I need to sew my borders on to my cowboy quilt. I've been looking through my patterns and books but nothing really pops out at me. I'll find something.
Kristie

3 comments:

Cindy said...

Your table runner is great. I think I'm hooked on making table runners.

Maureen said...

I agree with Cindy - great table runner. Is this the one from Nancy Rose's Yahoo Group?

Maureen

Jen said...

I'm hooked on table runners too. I think I need to join NancyRose's group.